Sunday, February 15, 2015

2/15/15 Post-Sex Jams Week Jazz Sunset / KTUH SUB Sun. 6-9pm

The Sun. 6-9pm Jazz slot needed a sub, so I covered albeit a little late.

6:40pm
Kanji Ohta & the Jazz Family with Jimmy Heath - East of the Sun
Duke Ellington & His Orchestra - Mood Indigo
John Coltrane - Acknowledgement

7:00pm
Stan Getz & Joao Gilberto - Tonight I Shall Sleep With a Smile On My Face
Bill Evans - I've Got You Under My Skin
Claire Fischer Big Band - Cotton Tail
Toe feat. Toki Asako - Goodbye
Elvin Jones - Salty Iron
Our Lady Peace feat. Elvin Jones - Stealing Babies
Jamie Cullum - The Seer's Tower
Dizzy Gillespie - Moonglow
Antonio Carlos Jobim - Mojave
Fat Freddy's Drop - Flashback (Jazzanova's Mashed Bag)
Jaga Jazzist - All I Know Is Tonight
Norman Weeks & the Revelations - I Just Wanna Sing For You

8:00pm
Chet Baker - Let's Get Lost
Elliott Smith - Let's Get Lost
The Modern Jazz Quartet - Django
Nils Frahm - Snippet
William Ryan Fritch feat. Benoit Pioulard - Winds
Mickey Baker - Whistle Stop
Depapepe - Starry Night
Jake Shimabukuro - Blue Roses Falling
Sakanaction - Mellow
Kashiwa Daisuke - My Favorite Things
Mouse on the Keys - spectres de mouse
The Spin Quartet - Meltdown
de de mouse - to milkyway planet

No comments:

Post a Comment