Tuesday, February 10, 2015

2/10/15 My Little Corner of the World: Sex Jams Week / Tues. noon-3pm

12:00pm
Kyoko - One in a million (SOIL & "PIMP" version)
Kanji Ohta & the Jazz Family with Jimmy Heath - Tea For Two
Perfume - Fushizen na Girl
Passepied - Matatabistep
Glen Check - Concorde
Miki Obata - Hatsukoi no Letter
Chairlift - Met Before
Shoji Meguro - Your Affection
Cut Copy - Take Me Over
TOKiMONSTA - Death By Disco
OK Go - I Won't Let You Down
Coldplay - Lovers in Japan
Kashiwa Daisuke - Cello and Stalker
Every Little Thing - Kimi no Te

1:00pm
Spitz - Cherry
Luna Sea - Love Song
Copeland - Kite
Bloc Party - I Still Remember
Friendly Fires - Skeleton Boy
Caribou - Bowls
The Temptation - I Can't Get Next to You
Marvin Gaye - After the Dance
The Supremes - Where Did Our Love Go?
Pharrell feat. Daft Punk - Gust of Wind
Toro Y Moi - I Can Get Love
Washed Out feat. Caroline Polachek - You and I

2:00pm
Twin Sister - Lady Daydream
Cursive - The Recluse
QOOLAND - Byakuyakou
Mitzi - All I Heard
Les Sins - Lina
Erdbeerschnitzel - Treat
Hot Chip - One Life Stand
Bottin feat. Jupiter - Sage Comme Une Image (Spiller Rx)
Kana Hanazawa - Hohoemi Mode
tofubeats feat. Hitomi Asai - Come on honey!
capsule - Adventure
Ovall - Feverish Imagination
Rocky Chack - Ringo Biyori ~Wolf Whistling Song~

No comments:

Post a Comment