Friday, January 4, 2019

1/4/19 My Little Corner of the World / KTUH Fri. 9am-noon

Catching up on some albums that I've missed out on last year, such as Robohands & Brandi Carlile. And new music from Kamaal Williams, Noname, Hoody, Sauce81 & Shing02, HEIZE, FKJ, and more.

9:00am
Kamaal Williams featuring Mansur Brown - Snitches Brew
Harvey Sutherland - I Can See
Sam Wilkes - Hug
Ryuichi Sakamoto - Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence
Jizue - Swallow
Vivian Sessoms featuring Shedrick Mitchell - Superwoman
Grant Green - A Day in the Life R
Joe Sample - Hippies on a Corner R
Nina Simone - I Want a Little Sugar In My Bowl
Nancy Wilson & Cannonball Adderley - Never Will I Marry

10:00am
United Future Organization featuring Monday Michiru - My Foolish Dream
Noname featuring Phoelix - Song 31
Georgia Anne Muldrow - Vital Transformation
Robohands - Lost
Jim Lang - Stompin'
Les McCann - Sometimes I Cry / Let's Gather
Sérgio Mendes & Brasil '66 - Roda
Astrud Gilberto with Stanley Turrentine - Zazueira
Wanda de Sah - Ho Ba La La
Antonio Carlos Jobim - Tema Jazz
Tamba Trio - Jogo da Vida R
Elis Regina & Antonio Carlos Jobim - Corcovado (Quiet Nights of Quiet Stars)
후디 Hoody featuring 크러쉬 CRUSH - Sunshine
Sauce81 & Shing02 - Reflections

11:00am
Pizzicato Five - Rock n Roll
Asami Seto, Yurika Kubo, Nao Tōyama, Atsumi Tanezaki, Maaya Uchida, & Inori Minase - 不可思議のカルテ Fukashigi no Carte
치즈 CHEEZE - Madeleine Love
헤이즈 HEIZE - 첫눈에 [First Sight]
FKJ - Is Magic Gone
Kali Uchis featuring Steve Lacy - Just a Stranger
Blood Orange featuring Georgia Anne Muldrow - Runnin
Brandi Carlile - Every Time I Hear That Song
boygenius - Me & My Dog
Athlete - Half Light
The Perishers - Trouble Sleeping
Ray LaMontagne - You Are the Best Thing R
Superfly - How Do I Survive? R

No comments:

Post a Comment