Thursday, June 23, 2016

6/23/16 SUB for KTUH Thurs. 1:00-3:00pm

As we wait for the results of the EU referendum this afternoon, I'll be playing a mix of British and other European music, and of course some Britpop-influenced Japanese tracks.

Keep track of the results via The Guardian's live tracker.  Here are a couple of articles if you want to learn more about the EU referendum:  on both sides of the argument from a left-wing perspective, and how it would affect the music industry.

1:00pm
The Smiths - I Started Something I Couldn't Finish
Placebo - Every You Every Me
Blur - The Universal
Sondre Lerche - I Cannot Let You Go
Air Traffic - No More Running Away
Suede - Stay Together
Oasis - Stand By Me
Bloc Party - Kreuzberg
New Order - Regret
Culture Club - I'll Tumble 4 Ya
Phoenix - Fences
Sakanaction - 潮 Ushio [Brine]

2:00pm
The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
The Streets - Could Well Be In
Disclosure featuring Al Green - Feel Like I Do
Air - All I Need
The Music - Take the Long Road and Walk It
Idlewild - You Held the World in Your Arms
The Pillows - I think I can
Coldplay - Don't Panic
Super Furry Animals - It's Not the End of the World
Supergrass - Late in the Day
Digitalism - Indigo Skies
Portishead - Roads
M83 featuring Mai Lan & Steve Vai - Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment