Tuesday, September 30, 2014

9/30/14 My Little Corner of the World / Tues. noon-3pm KTUH

Decided to settle with an old title from back in my 3-6am days.

KTUH Music Sale will also be happening Oct. 1 & 2, 10am to 2pm at the Campus Center courtyard near the Warrior Rec Center. Various KTUH DJs will be spinning at the event on both days. (especially the 2nd)



12:00pm
caribou - can't do without you
aphex twin - minipops 67 (source field mix)
lusine - lucky
holden - renata
sbtrkt feat. sampha - temporary view
tokimonsta - breathe on my contacts
odesza - koto
shinamo moki - heliotrope
imogen heap - lifeline
The Clientele - I Wonder Who We Are
The Peddlers - On a Clear Day Like This
Mr. Twin Sister - Blush
Kisses - Air Conditioning

1:00pm
cuushe - Do You Feel Me
LLLL - Because of my Eyes
Photodisco - Ghost
Stars - I Died So I Can Haunt You
Passepied - YES/NO
Gesu no Kiwami Otome - Killer Ball
Ling tosite sigure - Monster
At the Drive-In feat. Iggy Pop - Rolodex Propaganda
Joyce Manor - Victoria
Finch - Further From the Few
United Nations - Revolutions at Various Speeds
Whirr - Dry
The Capsules - Super Symmetry
Paul van Dyk - Another Way

2:00pm
Paul Oakenfold - Barber's Adagio for Strings
Thom Yorke - Guess Again!
Bad Suns - We Move Like the Ocean
Spoon - They Want My Soul
Foxygen - How Can You Really
Jizue feat. Ikkyu Nakajima (tricot) - Photograph
DEPAPEPE - Aoishima
Mr.Children - World's end
Anberlin - Innocent
Shelling - Over
Jaga Jazzist - For All You Happy People
Inventions - Flood Poems
Cinematique - Life in an Infinite Loop

No comments:

Post a Comment