Wednesday, August 20, 2014

8/20/14 Wednesday Omakase noon-3pm

Final week of the summer, and due to class schedule conflicts, I'll be switching to a new timeslot. So this is my last show for Wednesday. I'll be doing something different for my new timeslot, so I'll just be playing some of my favorites from 2014 so far, other favorite discoveries, and more.

It has been fun playing music from Asia for everyone.  I'll be mixing a bit of that into my new show, so I hope you'll join me on Tuesdays, noon to 3pm.  That's the timeslot I've been holding down for the last couple of weeks, and I'm hoping to have it official soon.

12:00pm
Hiromi - Seeker
jizue - Shiori
fox capture plan - Unsolved
Cornelius - Star Fruits Surf Rider
tsunenori - Coastline
Towa Tei feat. Shiina Ringo - Apple
Buffalo Daughter - Oui Oui
Cibo Matto - Deja Vu
Hideo Nakasako - 水塔
cokiyu - Aux Champs Elysees

1:00pm
Miki Obata - Hatsu Koi no Letter
Spitz - Cherry
Mr.Children - エソラ
Sankaiten to Hito Hineri - Kirikae Girls
mitsume - Paradise
Kuso Iinkai - Chaos Rikigaku
QOOLAND - Byakuyakou
Shonen Knife - Miracles
Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Rewrite
Negoto - Synchromanica
Rocky Chack - Perfect World
Kyojaku - Affection
LLLL - Because of my Eyes
Sakanaction - Aoi
Ling tosite sigure - a 7days wonder

2:00pm
QQIQ - daydream (yuki yoshida remix)
Toe feat. Harada Ikuko (of clammbon)- After Image
Shugo Tokumaru - Parachute
80kidz - Alt-A
Shinichi Osawa - Rendezvous
Akira Kosemura - Niji no Kanata (Metome Remix)
Perfume - Fushizen na Girl
Lama - Night Telepathy
Passepied - Matatabistep
Pirokalpin - Sonzai Shoumei
Kana Hanazawa - Yuki ni Saku Hana
fulare_pad - いわし雲 [Iwashi Kumo]
capsule - Jinrui no Shinpo to Chouwa
Nujabes - world's end rhapsody

No comments:

Post a Comment